Saturday, March 10, 2012

Baby Shower Blues

Well, I invited a bunch of people, however, most people didn't even respond to the invite. How rude is that?!!? Especially when I've went to their functions. It's super frustrating, and really disappointing. A few people are supposed to show up, but we'll see. I can't wait until it's over, not that I'm dreading it, but when it's over we'll know exactly what we need to buy and not waste our money. There is still SO MUCH to do and only 11 weeks to do it! That's really not a lot of time. As far as the party goes, I'm excited! I bought a new dress for it too. Todd said I look beautiful in it :) We've got the menu planned, games ready, decorations bought, and room rented. We're right on track! Todd and I are going to be cooking and baking pretty much all day the Saturday before my shower. He's excited for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment