Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cheesy but true- Why I decided to create a blog!

I decided to create a blog for a pretty simple reason. I have an amazing life, and I'd love to share it with anyone who will listen, or in this case read. My life is full of love, and filled with so many incredible people. I figured this would be a good way to keep people in touch with whats going on in our lives. We've been pretty bad about that lately. In our defense, life has been pretty crazy, to say the least. 


I chose the name "Not Without Love" for my blog, simply because my life would not be this amazing if it wasn't for the love Todd and I have for each other. I know that sounds all kinds of cheesy, but it's true. Our love has joined two incomplete families into one big, happy, crazy, and complete family. I would say that I couldn't be happier, and for the time being that's true. However, in May little Ms. Amelia (Mia) Mae Isert will be born, and my happiness levels are sure to sky rocket!


So, that's why I've decided to create a blog! Now to find out if anyone will actually read it...


Lots of love,


Amanda


~*Soon-to-be Mrs. Isert*~

No comments:

Post a Comment